SlideGenius is a growing agency focused on custom high-end PowerPoint and presentation design for business executives and corporations. Our 1,500+ clients are some of the largest brands in the world including Mastercard, Adidas, Facebook, NBC Universal, JP Morgan Chase, and Reebok to name a few.
We are hiring full-time, in-house designers to join our growing team. Candidates must show strong print design and layout skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. We are looking for leaders.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Creates presentation, multimedia, and/or print materials within the client brand.
• Creates and selects imagery that best communicates the message.
• Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, such as:
o layouts, brochures, display visuals, and imagery for presentations.
• Communicates directly with clients via phone and email.
• Proofs for accuracy in content, design, and animation.
Key Attributes include:
• Proficient in design, branding, PowerPoint, and the Adobe Creative Cloud software.
• Minimum of 3 years design experience.
• Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a positive attitude with the ability to work hard and have fun.
• Ability to handle a corporate and professional environment.
• Ability to work with C-Suite level executives.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Ability to produce quality work within a timeline.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to self-manage and/or lead projects from creation to completion.
• Ability to take, follow, and interpret directions well.
• Must have excellent proofing skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment within in a highly complex and dynamic industry sector.
Due to the high volume of applications, please send the below to receive a response from us.
Please apply at the link below and include all:
2. Link to digital portfolio or download.
3. Hourly/salary request based on 40 hours per week.