compensation: $200 per shoot & mileage reimbursement employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Summary: This position requires photography skills and experience in taking, editing and the ability to deliver high quality photographs while working with strict deadlines. The photographer we hire will also need to be familiar with operating a drone, Matterport and have taken the required certification; as we also create videos and virtual tours of clients' homes. Photographers will be required to work with a schedule as set for them by the listing marketing department. They will interface with the listing marketing department to deliver a final product which meets both the agent's and Fusion's standards. Must have reliable transportation and able to provide a copy of insurance upon hire date. This position is not a supervisory position.
Reports to: Listing Marketing Manager
Photographers are expected to have the following skills:
• Ability to make and execute time commitments
• Ability to communicate professionally & effectively (strong interpersonal abilities)
• Ability to compose high quality photographs and videos
• Ability to edit said photos and videos
• Be a certified drone pilot
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and satisfy strict deadlines
• Advanced creative program skills including those relating to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere and others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Arrive in a timely and respectable manner to shoots
• Edit and return product to Fusion the next day by 10am
• Travel to shoots locally with infrequent longer travel
• Ensure work product meets standards set by Fusion
• Track hours and mileage
• Perform all other appropriate tasks as assigned by Fusion
Please reply with a copy of your resume with the subject line titled i.e Photographer Position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers