Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000+ stores, and 90+ manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000+ employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store by conducting in-store color consultations for wholesale and retail customers. The role will determine customers' needs and present appropriate colors, products and services. This position will develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and generate new wholesale and retail customer referrals. This position maintains the wallcovering and window treatment libraries, lending procedures and displays. It also ensures that orders for these products are handled properly. It is also responsible for tinting and mixing paint, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and assisting with deliveries and warehouse duties as required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Training in color/design/art or a student currently enrolled in such programs.
• Ability to meet and exceed customers' color coordination and product selection needs.
• Prior decorative sales experience, particularly in the area of wallcovering and window treatments.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers