compensation: $55K-$65K commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
MadCap Software is an exciting place to work. We provide an environment where the best ideas win, and we value going beyond what has already been achieved. We believe that, like our products and services, our employees should be of the highest quality.
With companies such as Qualcomm, GE Healthcare, Lockheed Martin and HP on our customer list and universities such as Carnegie Mellon and UC San Diego using our software to teach courses, MadCap Software is leading the technical communication and content development industry by developing state-of-the-art, patented XML-based authoring and publishing software. Whether delivering technical, policy, medical, marketing, business, or human resources content, MadCap's products are used to create corporate intranets, knowledge bases, online Help systems, policies & procedures manuals, video tutorials, eBooks, user guides and more.
We are currently seeking a talented mid level Graphic Designer to join the team with an emphasis in Web and UI design. To apply, you must send your resume with a portfolio PDF or link and a cover letter including salary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Graphic Designer will work collaboratively on marketing efforts including but not limited to, Web, brochures, point-of-sale material, trade shows, presentations, banner ads, emails, User Interface and social media.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in graphic design roles in Marketing and/or agency environments
• Demonstrated expertise in both digital and print file production
• Strong visual design, layout, and typographic skills with a sharp attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design; or equivalent experience
• Must have a portfolio of samples that show your creativity and understanding of marketing objectives
• User Interface Design experience preferred
Requirements and General Skills:
• Must understand how to target a message for a specific audience and covey a message in a powerful way
• Must be able to communicate effectively
• Ability to market a brand with great creative
• Must be able to work in a fast yet highly creative way
• Must have experience partnering with a copywriter
• Strong project management skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively but still able to take direction well
• Must have in-depth understanding of Graphic Design, Branding and Marketing
• Experience in creating print, digital, email and social media designs; websites, logos and ads
• UI experience preferred
• Ability to partner with internal marketing teams to create effective communications
• Must thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Must possess a high level of attention to detail and a positive attitude
• Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Retouching and color correction expertise a plus.
Although we are looking for people who are interested in standing out individually, we pride ourselves on working together to make it happen. MadCap Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and offers challenging opportunities that go beyond the boundaries of a job description. Learn more at www.madcapsoftware.com.
No agencies please. Local candidates only. Unrestricted US work authorization required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers