compensation: competitive wages plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Interior Design firm is looking for an Entry Level Interior Design Assistants to assist in a fast paced and busy office.
• Assist Senior and Junior Interior Designers throughout the design process with floor plans, elevations and construction document sets.
• Research of appliance specifications, various materials, accessories and more.
• Product sourcing and order placements.
• Preparing, managing and maintaining all project binders, files, correspondence, drawings, etc.
• Ability to field and address client questions in a timely and accurate manner.
• General office tasks including filing, answering phones and guiding perspective clients on tours of our showroom.
• Running light errands as needed.
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design from an accredited program.
• Attentive to details, highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of design principles is vital, working knowledge of construction methods is helpful.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
• 20/20 experience is preferable.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Must be highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding creative environment and has a strong sense of urgency, organization and follow-through.
Join our collaborative design firm for the opportunity to build a strong and thriving career.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers