favorite this postGraphic Designer For Digital Agency (Downtown) hide this posting
compensation: Pay for this position depends on experience and skills, but mostly skills. This position will start as a three month contract, with the expectation to transfer into full time employment given strong performance. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Siege Media is looking for a full time Graphic Designer to help us continue to deliver great work for our clients, and make the web a better place. We create content that solves the problems of hundreds of thousands of people each month.
We won't make you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you've come to the right place. Perks include unlimited vacation, health/dental/vision insurance, a relaxed work environment, happiness budget, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
The position will be based in San Diego, CA, America's Finest City. We are located in the Gaslamp, in walking distance to the stadium.
- Research topics in many different industries
- Manage and compile data for the purpose of building data visualizations
- Create highly engaging visual content for clients including but not limited to data visualizations, infographics, eBooks, social media images and website marketing collateral
- Interface with clients about brand requirements and content ideas
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into the final design
- Stay on top of graphic design trends to develop innovative content for the purpose of building client visibility
- Tech savvy/interest in the internet
- Ability to J.F.D.I.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to create original illustrations
- Ability to consistently impress with content quality
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Agile graphic design capabilities that can produce attractive content across many different industries
- Close attention to detail, i.e. strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Social media and SEO knowledge/experience
- Strong writing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects
- 1-5 years experience in a graphic design role
- Graphic Design degree from respected 4-year institution
- 1-2 years experience with digital marketing
- 1-2 years experience working in an agency environment
Pay for this position depends on experience and skills, but mostly skills. This position will start as a three month contract, with the expectation to transfer into full time employment given strong performance.
To apply for this position, reply to this post with "bacon" incorporated in the subject line. Please include the following:
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- Why you are interested in this position
- Links to your portfolio/an attached portfolio
- A design example you feel best matches the normal requirements of this position
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers