QR Code Link to This Post
We’re on a mission to disrupt the health and wellness industry by creating and maintaining full control over our own eCommerce brands and products.
We make living a healthy lifestyle simple, but how we do it is a far better story. When we say we create brands, we mean we actually dream them up and turn them into ecommerce sensations by managing everything in house.
We do it all from research & development, manufacturing, design, branding, marketing, media, sales, and customer service, for every brand we create. It may seem like a mouthful, but we don’t want anything to slow us down, hinder our agility, or tarnish our customer experience, and the best way to do that is to do it yourself. We’re not an agency, we don’t have clients, we simply create, manage, and own everything we touch.
The world is evolving fast, and we’re in the driver’s seat. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego, and because of our amazing culture, we’re featured by Inc. Magazine as one of top 50 Best Workplaces in the country. And this is just the beginning.
• Top 50 Best Workplaces in America 2017-2018 – Inc. Magazine
• Best Places to Work 2016 & 2017 – San Diego Business Journal
• Top Work Places 2018 – San Diego Union Tribune
We’re looking for a skilled Paid Search Media Buyer like you!
Smashtech is seeking a highly analytical, results-driven, detail-oriented paid search specialist who can help further accelerate the skyrocketing subscriber growth of Smashtech’s brands. This position will work with an additional paid search media buyer.
The paid search team is part of the overall media team and all work to support the Senior Director of Customer Acquisition in coordinating, building out, and analyzing paid media campaigns.
The role requires someone with strong quantitative skills to plan, execute, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns, and also requires a results and solutions-driven mindset to improve performance. Simply put, this person needs to love numbers and driving preferred results.
The ideal candidate will naturally be curious, creative, and bring positive energy to the team.
• Create and manage direct response customer acquisition paid search campaigns across platforms such as Google, Bing, and Amazon.
• Optimize media campaigns towards performance objectives & brand goals.
• Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continue scaling spend and improving performance.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to communicate acquisition needs, such as ad creative, copy, and other landing page assets, and create unique content for ad placements.
• Collaborate with other media buyers and the marketing team on seasonal or promotional projects.
• 2 years of hands on experience building and optimizing direct response eCommerce conversion-objective paid search campaigns specifically on Google Ads and Bing.
• Search network and shopping campaign experience preferred, with YouTube, Google Display Network, and Amazon Marketplace experience not required but a plus.
• Experience measuring, calculating, reporting on, and understanding the relationship between a variety of performance metrics in a direct response business, including impressions, clicks, click through rate, conversion rate, average order value, and return on ad spend.
• Basic knowledge of digital tracking technologies, marketing and analytics pixels, attribution, and URL parameters.
• DOMO and Supermetrics software knowledge a plus, but not required.
• Intermediate Excel experience including pivot tables and v-lookups.
• Experience curating direct response ad copy and creative content.
• Proven qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player with a strong level of service.
• Ability to effectively communicate both laterally and vertically on performance, wins, and roadblocks.
• Experience with presenting results to upper management / C suite executives.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
What We Offer:
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
• Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Health Benefits with 75% employer contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Flexible Working Hours
• Fully Paid Company Vacation
• 401k with 4% Employer Match
• Company Discount on Apple Products
• Free Fully Stocked Office Foods, Drinks, and Snacks to keep you fueled all day long *
• Free Monthly Parking
• Free Gym Membership to Fit Athletic Club
• Free Catered Lunches on Fridays
• Free Monthly Social Activities
8 Unique Things About Our Office & Our Team:
• A gorgeous, custom-built 22,000 square foot office with floor to ceiling glass windows, polished concrete, modern yet chic furnishings, and 360 degree views of the ocean, bay, and balboa park from the highest office in the city
• We’re conveniently located in Downtown San Diego on the 33rd floor with a bright, dynamic and open office – no walls, no cubicles!
• Awesome environment that includes a 3000 square foot game/recreation/ and team lounge, corn hole, beer pong, ping pong, and complimentary access to Fit Athletic Club
• The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business through frequent – if not daily – interaction with our fiercely compassionate leadership team
• Challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and impact
• A vibrant and devoted team of mixed personalities and creative minds, who still find time for fun!
• We invest in you with personal and professional development, to provide you the room and tools you need to create and succeed
• And, most importantly, there are no egos, no jerks, no prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration
*Employment is Full-Time in our San Diego, California Office.
Are we a fit? Clink the link below to apply!
APPLY NOW! WE ARE INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK.