compensation: Competitive base salary with unlimited commission earning potential. Includes medical and dental. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Digital Media Buyer
Launchify is an eCommerce company that creates brands and markets directly to our customers over the internet. You'll be a part of taking a product from concept to massive scale. They don't teach this kind of stuff anywhere! We are working on building new brands, and want your contributions! We have grown to have dozens of workers in our fulfillment and customer service centers located across the country. This position is for the headquarters based in Downtown San Diego, right next to Horton Plaza. Our office is a super casual environment that promotes creativity and camaraderie.
Our team is our biggest asset. We cover:
- 100% paid medical and dental
- Premium gym membership
- Office snacks and drinks (all the Red Bull you can stomach!)
- Team lunches
- Catered Fridays
- Regular team events
- Fully stocked bar ;)
- Company Mac with Beats headphones
- Apple discounts available through company website
We have an immediate need for our next Digital Media Buyer. This is a mid level marketing position, working within our marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of hands on media buying experience, especially on Facebook and Google, and especially in the Direct Response market. You have experience measuring, calculating, and reporting on all related direct response related performance metrics including impressions, clicks, CTR, bounce rate, conversion rate, return on ad spend, AOV, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience with DR campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience with Facebook and/or Google ads
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Understanding of related metrics including ROI, AOV, CTR, CVR, ROAS, etc.
- Ability to generate high converting ad creative and ad copy
- Self motivated and results oriented, entrepreneurial spirit, money motivated
- Excellent understanding of underlying technology, including marketing and analytics, pixels, attribution, URL postbacks, etc.
- College degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Incredibly positive attitude, great sense of humor, and comfortable in a very informal work environment.
- Copywriting for conversions
- Photoshop/image editing basics
- Video editing/Youtube experience a huge plus!
- Other skills? Be sure to let us know!
We offer a competitive base salary with unlimited commission earning potential.
Interested in applying? Reply with a brief description of why you're amazing and the right fit, along with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers