PROFESSIONAL TUTOR NOW ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi! My name is Nate Terry and I am currently enrolling NEW STUDENTS!!!
• Grades 5-12
• College Level
• Adult Learners
I specialize in Tutoring the following Subjects or Content Areas:
• English/Language Arts
• Composition/Essay Writing
• Creative Writing/Reluctant Writers
• History/Social Studies
• Resume and Cover Letter Writing
• Editing and Proofreading
• Speech Writing & Performance
• Reading and Literacy
• Homework Help
• Basic Computer Literacy Skills Including: Essential Workings of a Computer, Email, Web Browsing, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Here’s how it works:
• You can contact me via Craiglist, or at 614-598-3529 (leave a message if I don’t answer)
• I am available to enroll students in the San Diego Central and South County Areas
• ALL TUTORING SESSIONS will be held at an agreed upon public venue such as local library, Starbucks, McDonald's etc., somewhere comfortable and casual and with access to WiFi
• Initial intake and evaluation appointment costs $25
• Tutoring sessions last for 60 minutes at a rate of $30 each session (Minimum of Two Sessions Per Week)
• Appointments are available Weekday Evenings and on Saturdays and Sundays
CALL TODAY!! DON’T LET YOUR CHILD OR YOURSELF GET LEFT BEHIND!!
A bit about me:
I hold a BA in English Education from The Ohio State University as well as a Master's in Composition from Ashland University.
I worked for 3 years as both a Tutor and a Supervising Tutor for The Ohio State University Tutoring and Clinical Programs Literacy and Reading Clinic.
I have worked as an Adjunct Professor teaching college level English and Composition.
Additionally, I have served as a Teacher’s aide with the High School public school system, and held the position of Trainer for various corporations amounting to over 15 years of teaching and training experience.
I have also published a memoir and two novels.
CALL TODAY!! 614-598-3529 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org