license info: Certified Paralegal, LDA, Notary & Licensed Process Server (San Diego County)
QR Code Link to This Post
1) Prepare 3 day notice to pay rent or quit
2) Prepare initial Summons and Complaint - Formal Eviction filed in the Court
3) Serve the tenant(s) & Prepare and file the Proof of Service
4) Prepare 'Request for hearing (if tenant files a response) or Default and Judgement - File in the court
5) Prepare Sheriff's instructions and deliver to Sheriff's Office
6) All follow-up procedures
Call for a Free Consultation. It never hurts to know the facts about evictions (858) 705-9270
Gary Whitehead and Associates
Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express Cards always welcome!
*NOTE : Court filing fee of $ 240.00 is EXTRA. Sheriff's Fee of $ 145.00 is EXTRA (if tenant has vacated this
does NOT apply.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers