Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a litigation paralegal for the San Diego office. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of litigation experience. Commercial/class action litigation experience is preferred.
QR Code Link to This Post
Ideal candidates will have a solid knowledge of litigation support and case management, proficiency in ESI/e-discovery and database management, solid experience with discovery, trial preparation and trial, including hot seat trial experience, and familiarity with the California and Federal rules of civil procedure. Responsibilities will include client contact, investigation, research, document review and production, drafting and responding to written discovery, indexing and exhibit preparation, trial preparation, and trial presentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• ABA approved Paralegal certificate
• 5+ years of trial and litigation paralegal experience
• Proven litigation skills
• Experience with Relativity (preferred) or other litigation support software
• Proficiency in e-discovery and database management
• Excellent analytical and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Trial Director (preferred) or other trial presentation software
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit cover letter, resume and references to this job posting. Please put “Commercial Litigation Paralegal” in the subject line.
No recruiter or phone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.