compensation: Pay and benefits commensurate with skills and experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Law Offices of Sarah T. Schaffer, a Del Mar based law firm specializing in Family Law is seeking a Full-time Paralegal/Legal Assistant with a minimum of one year of Family Law experience to join our firm.
Our office strives to provide excellent client service with a positive team environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Greet visitors and monitor phones
• Maintain and organize electronic and hard-copy files
• Setup, maintain, clean and organize reception area/conference rooms
• Receive and sort deliveries/couriers
• Schedule couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses
• Maintain office and attorney’s calendars by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, depositions and travel; recording and monitor court appearance dates, pleadings and file requirements
• Identify urgent tasks and prioritize time accordingly
• Support the New Client Intake process which includes a conflict check, matter details and Engagement Letter preparation
• Provide clerical support for document production and filings
• Provide administrative support to attorneys
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Must have a professional demeanor and a strong work ethic
• Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Experience in Timeslips & Essential Forms a plus
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and references to be considered.
Pay and benefits commensurate with skills and experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers