We are seeking a full-time Paralegal who will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic office environment. The paralegal will be a main resource for multiple attorneys and will work with other paralegals and departments to support the firm's cases. Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in complex civil litigation with a strong background in drafting pleadings, proofreading, cite checking, and state/federal court filings. Robbins LLP provides a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and ongoing continuing legal education opportunities.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
· General case management
· Drafting pleadings, discovery, and other litigation documents
· Proofreading and cite checking documents
· Preparation of filings for state and federal courts
· Communications with courts, counsel, and attorney services
· Legal research
· Maintenance of dockets and calendar control
· Other duties as assigned by manager or supervising attorney
Education & Experience
· American Bar Association approved paralegal certificate is required
· 2-3 years of complex civil litigation experience is required
· Excellent typing skills and computer literacy, including a proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is required
· A minimum of an Associate's degree is required, Bachelor's degree is preferred
ATTENTION: When prompted for your resume, please upload a cover letter and resume. Your application will not be considered unless all requested documents are submitted. All applications must be received through the Robbins LLP online system, located here: http://www.robbinsllp.com/current-opportunities/. Applications received through other avenues will not be considered.
We strive to provide our employees with a diverse, collaborative, and innovative work environment that empowers them and enables them to develop and thrive. We recognize each other's strengths and talents, and we do our best work when we rely on our collective abilities.
Headquartered in San Diego, Robbins LLP represents investors in shareholder rights litigation aimed at improving corporate well-being, increasing long-term value, recovering lost finances, and representing plaintiffs pursuing class-wide remedies for violations of antitrust and consumer protection laws. Identified as a leader in a niche practice area, the law firm is nationally recognized for its achievements on behalf of individual and institutional investors and works with clients across the United States and internationally. To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.robbinsllp.com.