Wilson Elser's San Diego office is seeking a Paralegal to support our exceptional team with an active and expanding practice.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, independent, and self-starting litigation paralegal looking to advance his or her career while working in a rewarding and team oriented professional environment.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with nearly 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Paralegal Certificate preferred
• 3 or more years of litigation paralegal experience
• Insurance defense experience is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to integrate into a fast-paced and team oriented environment
• Experience with drafting subpoenas and creating logs for records received.
• Drafting pleadings including Answers, and Third Party Complaints, as well as discovery demands, stipulations, and motions to compel discovery, EBT notices, and orders
• Processing and following up on authorizations for the receipt of medical, employment, worker's compensation, disability, tax, union, educational and other records
• Reviewing and summarizing medical records
• Assist with trial preparation
• Communications with experts, including IME doctors, in particular the selection of materials to be sent to expert
Why Should You Apply?
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by clicking here.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.