compensation: Starting pay will range based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Paralegal position available at an established highly rated personal injury law firm downtown.
Part time/Full time positions available.
- Certified Paralegal Certificate;
- Minimum 1 year litigation experience in CA State courts; (Personal Injury experience is a plus!)
- Prepare filings
- Prepare pleadings
- Prepare discovery requests and responses
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Capable and experienced with all standard office equipment (copy machine, fax, scanner, etc.)
- Experience in an office environment
- Strong organizational skills to oversee numerous projects at once;
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environments;
- Ability to self-manage;
- Highly attentive to detail;
- Ability to think critically, identify problems, and solve them;
- Ability to see the big picture while keeping track of details;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong editing and writing skills.
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
- Organizational abilities
- Technologically proficient
- Pleasant demeanor; professional with a positive attitude
- Complete trustworthiness and confidentiality
- Attentiveness to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Efficient with a strong desire to grow with the company
- Clean cut
If interested in applying please email a cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you and having you on our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers