Robbins Arroyo LLP seeks a full-time Litigation Support Clerk to support all facets of litigation and discovery by providing attorneys and paralegals with all needed litigation documents, materials, and resources. We provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and ongoing continuing education opportunities. Robbins Arroyo LLP strives to provide our employees with a diverse, collaborative, and innovative work environment that empowers them and enables them to develop and thrive.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Process incoming and outgoing mail
· Prepare case binders for attorneys
· Save and process incoming documents
· Integrate new files and records into the document management system
· Locate court filings and court dockets using various online databases
· Ability to learn new technologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, electronic discovery applications, and Outlook
· Ability to multi-task
· Work well with a variety of personality types
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to lift up to 15 lb.
Education & Experience:
· Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
· Law office, clerical, or general office experience preferred
· Civil litigation pleadings and general litigation filing experience preferred
· Database administration experience preferred
Headquartered in San Diego, Robbins Arroyo LLP represents investors in shareholder rights litigation aimed at improving corporate well-being, increasing long-term value, recovering lost finances, and representing plaintiffs pursuing class-wide remedies for violations of antitrust and consumer protection laws. Identified as a leader in a niche practice area, the law firm is nationally recognized for its achievements on behalf of individual and institutional investors and works with clients across the United States and internationally. To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.robbinsarroyo.com.
ATTENTION: All applications must be received through the Robbins Arroyo LLP online system, located here: https://www.robbinsarroyo.com/current-opportunities/. Applications received through other avenues will not be considered. When prompted for your resume, please upload a cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers