Busy Family Law firm is in need of an experienced Family Law Paralegal to assist senior attorneys. We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented, team-oriented, self-starter to our litigation team.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position is ideal for someone who is passionate about the law and over-coming challenges.
We are a team-oriented firm that encourages growth. Candidate must have at least 3+ years of experience working as a paralegal. Working knowledge of Abacus Law and Essential Forms is a plus.
Ideal candidate should have the following criteria:
• Experience with calendaring, local filing procedures, and the California Rules of Court.
• Experience with discovery deadlines, discovery request/responses.
• Familiarity with the Judicial Council Forms.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• "Can-do" positive attitude.
• Maintains good attendance and punctuality.
• Must be detail orientated, organized with excellent follow through in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and multitask with meticulous attention to detail and results
• Strong time management skills, punctuality and committed to meeting all deadlines
• Has tough skin and can counteract difficult/emotional clients with empathy and positivity
• Maintain accountability for the custody of client files and documents,
• Researching & problem-solving of issues related to document retrieval
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. All submissions are confidential.