Prominent downtown San Diego law firm has an immediate need for an experienced legal secretary with extensive litigation experience, preferably in commercial litigation AND/OR employment/business litigation. This firm is well established throughout the San Diego community and has a great work culture with a lot of room for growth. In this position, the Litigation Legal Secretary has experience in e-filing with CA state and federal courts, file pleadings with document management systems, calendaring for attorneys, and overall must be a team player. If you are seeking new opportunities and want the chance to further your career as a Litigation Legal Secretary, then please apply now with a MS Word resume for confidential consideration.
Litigation Legal Secretary Responsibilities include:
• Extensive experience with client contact and client intake
• E-filing with State and Federal courts
• Prepare exhibit binders and hearing/trial binders for attorneys
• Draft correspondences and other legal documents like pleadings
• Calendar for attorneys and help with attorney travel arrangements/expenses
• Experience working with document management systems
Additional requirements of Litigation Legal Secretary position:
• Legal Secretary experience with at least 5 years of Litigation experience
• Commercial litigation AND/OR Business Litigation/Employment law is REQUIRED
• Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects with little to no supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or a Paralegal Certificate
This position includes a very competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience and includes a full benefits package such as health, life, dental, vision insurance among other benefits. We are actively interviewing for this position and this firm will move fast for the right candidate!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers