Law firm in a beautiful location on the water in San Diego is seeking a person for a Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant and Office Manager position. This position will be helping with an overflow of work for the 6 Litigation Attorneys.
Legal Litigation Secretary/Assistant responsibilities include:
• Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
• Conference room scheduling, meet and greet clients
• Filling of legal documents with state and federal courts
• Assisting in preparation of written discovery, pleadings, proofs of service
• Creating and Editing PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Professional
• Assist with attorney time entry
• Conduct themselves in a professional manner
Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary/Assistant role are professional and courteous with a positive attitude. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Addition requirements of the Legal Secretary role include:
• Knowledge of e-filing in state and federal courts
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• 3+ years of litigation secretary experience
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook, Adobe, Drop-Box, One Legal
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers