compensation: $75,000-$85,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an experienced Litigation Secretary seeking new opportunities in the Downtown San Diego area? Adams and Martin Group is working with a preeminent law firm who is seeking a Litigation Legal Secretary for a Direct Hire opportunity. The ideal candidate for this position has at least 4-6 years of legal secretarial experience in a law firm, preferably with 1-2 years’ experience in Labor and Employment. If the candidate does not have L&E but has solid litigation experience and is open to the Labor and Employment field, he/she will also be considered. If you have the required skill set below, then please apply now!
Litigation Legal Secretary Job Responsibilities/Requirements:
• 4-6 years of Legal Secretary experience
• Litigation experience of AT LEAST 4 years is required
• Strong knowledge of CA state court rules
• E-filing with the state and federal courts
• Must have a solid understanding of federal courts as well
• Labor and Employment experience preferred but not required
• Able to support a busy litigation desk (4:1 desk)
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to handle multiple assignments with little supervision
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary who is looking for a positive change, then this is the opportunity for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers