Kennedy & Souza, APC, seeks a secretary with 5+ yrs. of litigation experience. The Firm specializes in Construction Defect and Personal Injury Defense. We provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and duties will include; but, are not limited to:
· Prepare and format legal pleadings and other documents.
· Maintain attorney calendars
· Assist attorneys in preparing for hearings, depositions, and other engagements
· Assist attorneys in recording billable hours
· Perform general administrative and reception duties
· Knowledge of legal procedures and terminology
· Attention to detail
· Written and oral communication skills
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Ability to multitask
· Time management skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, other systems such as Worldox and ProLaw are a plus.
· Proactive team member with both group and independent projects
· Proofreading skills
· Knowledge of legal citations