San Diego branch of AV rated medical malpractice defense law firm in search of a full-time, experienced Legal Secretary/Assistant. To be considered, candidates must have at least 5+ years' experience working as a legal secretary, and should be highly skilled/proficient in the following areas:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Strong interpersonal and verbal skills
• Well organized and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, etc.)
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge of Abacus and ProDoc a plus
• Knowledge of San Diego Superior Court rules related to filing and serving documents
• Familiarity with insurance defense and medical malpractice is helpful
Job duties include:
Intake and file set up of new matters;
Preparing, drafting and formatting legal documents;
Maintaining the attorney's calendar;
Scanning and electronically archiving documents.
This position is available immediately and provides excellent benefits.
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and resume. Please reference 'Legal Secretary-San Diego' in the subject line of your e-mail