compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking an Immigration Legal Assistant/Paralegal for our fast-paced volume Immigration and Criminal Law Firm. Absolutely, MUST BE FLUENT IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN SPANISH, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
Our office is looking for a motivated individual to join our team and grow with our firm.
Our office handles a variety of immigration and criminal matters (State and Federal).
Immigration: Removal Defense (EOIR), Family Petitions/Waivers (USCIS), California Probate Court (SIJS), National Visa Center/Consular Processing.
Criminal: Felonies and Misdemeanors (DUI, Drug Crimes, Domestic Violence)
• Must be fluent in Spanish, both written and spoken.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and attentive to detail
• Must be familiar with Immigration and USCI forms (I-130s, AOS, I-765s, COR/42B, I-589s, Bond Packets)
• Must have experience working in office environment and computer literate
• MUST have 2-3 years of experience
We are looking for a self-motivated, and hardworking individual who is willing to learn.
• Completing and filing out a variety of immigration forms
• Communicate with clients to obtain and assemble documentation
• Assist attorney with translations/interpret for client consultations/meetings
• Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, scanning and photocopying
• Assist in handling mail when instructed, USPS/UPS/Fed Ex packages
• Assist in managing Attorney’s Calendar
• Work closely with attorney and other paralegals in the office
There is a 3-month probation period after which performance will be assessed and position will become permanent.
All interested applicants must send a resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers