SOCIOS MAYORQUIN & HATCHER, LLP is primarily a family law firm seeking a Receptionist/ Legal Assistant with the ability to communicate with attorneys, clients, and court personnel on a daily basis.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Greet clients and conduct intake questionnaire
* Answer telephones
* Maintenance of office digital and paper files
* Calendaring of attorneys’ hearings and events
* Assisting attorneys with correspondence and legal document preparation
* Invoicing of clients
* Bilingual fluency (English/Spanish)
* Must have strong communication skills (both in person and on the telephone)
* Computer proficiency, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Calendar, Gmail
* Ability to prioritize; manage simultaneous tasks; and meet deadlines within a changing fast-paced environment.
* Candidates must also have the integrity, discretion and ability to handle confidential matters.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
* Must have at least two years working at a law firm (or under an attorney)
* At least two (2) years of college completion preferred. Associates degree or Paralegal certificate is definitely a “plus”
* Experience with Family Law is a “plus.” As stated above, this is primarily a family law firm.
HOURS & COMPENSATION:
* Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* $15.00 per hour
* Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY (PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS)
* Send cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your contact information (email address and phone number)
* No calls or other inquiries