compensation: Compensation based upon experience and qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Del Mar based law firm specializing in Family Law and we are seeking a Full-time Associate Attorney with a minimum of 2 years of Family Law experience to join our firm. Our office provides excellent client service with a positive team environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Manage your own cases from start to finish and assist other attorneys with complex cases
• Prepare, review and edit legal documents including declarations, motions, Memorandum of Points and Authorities, etc.
• Assist with case management and meeting deadlines
• Make court appearances
• Track and manage billable hours
• Licensed by California State Bar and be in good standing
• Thorough knowledge of legal principles and practices
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Must have a professional demeanor and a strong work ethic
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample. All submissions are confidential.
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers