Wilson Elser's San Diego office is currently seeking a Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with litigation experience who are looking to expand their skillset and experience with an international fast- paced law firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Admitted to practice in the State of California
• 3-5 years’ experience in business and commercial litigation
• Experience with SEC Enforcement and private securities matters is a plus
• Trial and trial preparation experience is a plus
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
• Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
•Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by clicking hereor sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "San Diego Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney" in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.