We're recruiting licensed attorneys for a new document review project in San Diego.
• Location: Law firm's offices near La Jolla (92121 zip code)
• Start Date: Exact date TBD, but anticipated to be as early as Thursday, Sept. 20
• Hours/Schedule: 8 billable hours/day, plus a half hour unpaid lunch break, M-F, during business hours.
• Overtime: Not anticipated
• Bar: Licensed attorneys only (any U.S. jurisdiction), active status in good standing
• Anticipated duration: current estimate is 4-5 weeks, pending final document count
• Rate: $35/hour
For consideration, please:
1. Forward your resume in Microsoft Word, which includes all of your legal work as a licensed attorney (including all document review projects).
2. Confirm immediate availability to start as early as Thursday, Sept. 20.
3. Confirm availability to work full-time through mid-November, ideally longer, in case the project goes longer.
4. Disclose any anticipated scheduling conflicts (e.g., holiday/travel plans, meetings, appointments, classes, court dates, etc.) through mid-November, in case the project goes that long. Please be as specific as possible with dates and times (for partial days) you'll be out of the office.
5. Confirm active U.S. bar membership.
Please put "San Diego - Attorney Document Review" in the heading of your email
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers