Prominent law firm in San Diego is seeking an Associate Attorney with at least 2-5 years experience, preferably with a background in Labor & Employment and Civil Litigation. The ideal candidate is a team player and is prepared to work heavy case loads. If you are looking to establish longevity at a firm with a great culture, then please apply now!
Attorney responsibilities include:
• Must be in good standing with the CA state bar
• Civil litigation experience is required, and Labor& Employment background is preferred
• Drafting pleading and motion work and propounding and responding to discovery
• Taking and defending depositions, witness interviews, arguing motions, and attending hearings and meditations
• Ability to work 40+ hours per week
• Ability to start within the next month or sooner
Competitive benefits and salary are included.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers