compensation: 130,000-150,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy and growing San Diego law firm is seeking an Associate Attorney to join their Class Actions team. This position is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to stay long-term and grow their career at a great work-life balance firm. The ideal candidate has at least 4 years in Wage&Hour and Class Action experience.
Attorney responsibilities include:
• Independently work on caseload
• Handle cases from inception to completion
• Make appearances
• Take and defend depositions
• Prepare for mediation, arbitration, and trial
• Law and motion
Successful candidates for the Attorney role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and handle their own caseload would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Attorney role include:
• 4+ years of experience in litigation, specifically Class Actions
• Must have Wage & Hour disputes experience
• Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers