GERSON LAW FIRM APC, located in San Diego, is nationally-recognized for expertise in all aspects of real estate, real estate finance, business and related litigation, including but not limited to loan recovery and loan loss mitigation. Our firm is currently seeking an experienced full-time attorney with expertise in title for its UTC-based office of 14 attorneys.
Necessary experience and other requirements include:
• Direct experience reviewing title for commercial lenders.
• Strong general commercial real estate background.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, while working in a tight-knit collegial practice group and, when needed, supporting the group's senior lawyers
• Admission in good standing to the California Bar
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
• Worked with a title company.
• Experience representing lenders.
• Transactional experience with commercial lending.
If you meet these qualifications, please reply including the following:
• Your resume.
• A cover letter that highlights your primary qualifications, describes why you are the best fit for the position, and includes your salary requirements.
We offer a friendly, team-oriented working environment, a competitive benefit package and salary/incentives commensurate with your experience and performance. All inquiries will remain confidential. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status, or any category prohibited by local, state or federal law. Candidate must be able to provide verification of ability to work in the United States. Please, no recruiters.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers