San Diego based court reporting and litigation support firm is looking for a talented and professional person with intermediate to advanced computer skills to join our staff of A-team players. The litigation environment is very fast paced with a multitude of tasks expected of our company. So this is a great opportunity for a fast-learner who enjoys being exposed to a variety of challenges. Your primary role will be to interact with our contract labor, perform quality control checks on their work, and then produce electronic transcript files using industry-specific software. Other duties will include, but are not limited to direct communication with clients, data entry, copying, scanning, binding and shipping. Experience is appreciated but not necessary as training will be provided.
Basic qualifications include:
• Client first attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to keep the client happy
• Attention to detail with the ability to learn quickly, multitask, stay organized, and meet deadlines without supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to keep a cool head while under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Team oriented and able to assist in other areas as required.
• High level of comfort using a Windows computer and comfortable learning more. (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Willing to work additional hours beyond regular schedule on a limited basis to meet customer expectations, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
Compensation is extremely competitive. Submit salary expectations with resume and cover letter. Additional benefits include 100% medical, vision, supplemental dental, and life insurance. We also offer 401k benefits with matching, and parking.
The perks of working in our company are attractive. We are a fun and family oriented group who work hard and play hard. The company sponsors firm lunches, happy hours, outings to baseball/hockey games, and other activities outside of the office. Employees may make use of the ping pong table in our break room, receive chair massage brought in house twice monthly, and enjoy free snacks\sodas provided in our lunch gathering room.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers