compensation: based on experience
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Family Law office is looking for a family law paralegal or legal secretary
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience working as a legal secretary/paralegal in a family law office.
- Knowledge of court structure and family/civil procedure.
- Experience and comfort levels communicating with clients on a one-on-one level.
- Experience working with Court Forms, Microsoft Word and Excel, Dissomaster, and typing over 50-WPM is helpful.
- Organized, self-starter, can work independently and in a team.
- Professional demeanor, dress, and speech required.
For consideration, please submit the following three items:
1. Your resume
2. At least two references
3. When are you available to start and what is your salary requirements?
www.MensLegal.com - And yes we do also represent Women!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6765651271
email to friend