Civil litigation firm is seeking a Paralegal Manager to join our rapidly expanding practice. The Paralegal Manager is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the department and interacts regularly with attorneys and managers to assess paralegal needs. The Manager will also assist the firm's partners with firm-wide projects and initiatives, as needed.
• Oversee paralegal workflow and follow up to confirm timely completion of tasks
• Liaise with partners, associates, and other department managers to ensure paralegal services consistently meet needs and expectations
• Draft, review, and analyze legal documents as requested by the attorneys
• Provide regular feedback, counseling, and coaching to paralegal staff
• Perform other duties as directed by firm management
• 5 - 7 years (minimum) of paralegal experience in a civil litigation firm
• 3 - 5 years of experience in a managerial role
• Bachelor's degree and paralegal certificate from ABA-approved program
• Ability to effectively lead a team, reinforce company policies, and promote firm culture
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience working with case management software (Time Matters preferred)
We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid time-off, 401(k) plan with employer contribution, paid parking, and more. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers