compensation: $65k to $75k DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
LITIGATION LEGAL SECRETARY
A mid-sized San Diego firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to support the managing partner. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience and a positive attitude. The firm is a very great place to work and they really care about their employees.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
· All administrative tasks;
· Drafting and responding to interrogatories and requests for production;
· Drafting and filing pleadings in California state and federal courts;
· Docketing and monitoring litigation deadlines;
· Calendaring and tracking all court deadlines and scheduled events;
· Maintain attorney calendars;
· Creating and maintaining electronic and paper case files;
· File creation and maintenance, making working copies of documents;
· Word processing;
· Deposition scheduling;
· Manage client updates regarding case schedules and events.
Qualifications / Other Requirements:
3+ years of legal secretary experience
Knowledge of the rules of court
Ability to work in a fast-paced litigation environment
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Proficiency in MS Office suite
If interested in this opportunity please apply today by submitting a copy of your resume via Word for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers