compensation: Negotiable depending upon experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an AV rated civil litigation practice that is approaching its 25th anniversary in the San Diego legal community, seeking an experienced legal secretary with paralegal experience.
Position is full-time; Monday- Friday, 8:30-5:00pm.
• Provide administrative assistance to 3 attorneys.
• Prepare and coordinate legal documents; serve, copy, and file documents with the court.
• Calendar and confirm appointments.
• File documents, sort and scan mail, and additional administrative duties as needed.
• Strong communication skills.
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Typing speed of 60 wpm.
• 3+ years working in a law firm or office environment.
• Previous litigation experience.
• Knowledge of Federal and California Rules of Court.
Veterans and individuals who have served in the military are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our firm offers a small firm, casual work environment that promotes a work/life balance, inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities.
We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements and typing speed for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers