compensation: Salary depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
San Diego based finance company is looking for an In-House Attorney. An ideal candidate would also have a Nevada State Bar license.
Our company has various cases within the jurisdiction of California and Nevada. We offer competitive compensation package and a very flexible work schedule.
If you are looking for a rewarding legal opportunity we encourage you to contact us to set up and interview. Please send over your resume and we will contact you to set up an interview.
• Representing the Company as attorney of record.
• Helping with any employment matters.
• Managing on-going civil litigation matters.
• Drafting agreements and letters to business partners.
• Proven experience as a legal counsel with business litigation experience.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedural law.
• Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
Salary is dependent on experience. Please email your salary requirement, cover letter, and resume.
We would like to begin interviewing next week.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers