Immigrants need help now more than ever. Join our immigration law firm and make a difference! This position is a unique opportunity to become a top immigration attorney through extensive training, mentorship, and seminars. You have infinite potential for advancement. Our clients include prestigious international companies as well as deserving families. Reflecting our successful immigration strategies, the managing attorney has been selected as a Super Lawyer and received the Avvo Client's Choice Award. He also educates the public by serving as an immigration expert on CNN, ABC, and CBS. Check us out at www.DayzadLaw.com. This is a career position--not an internship.
We will help you relocate to sunny Los Angeles! Our benefits package includes medical, discounted dental & vision, paid time off, paid holidays, a retirement plan, transportation, Cal Perks, bar dues, and discounted pet insurance.
• Bar license in any state
• 1 - 2 years' experience in employment-based or family-based immigration as an immigration attorney or paralegal
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with case management software, preferably for immigration cases
• High accuracy with details and a positive attitude
Duties Represent companies and families by:
• Preparing immigration application packages
• Writing legal arguments, employer support letters, and declarations
• Communicating with clients
• Representing clients at USCIS interviews
• Conducting legal research
• Assisting with firm management
If you are qualified and interested in joining my team, please submit the following: a resume, a recent writing sample that you have written by yourself, and a cover letter including why you are interested in this position, the names of any immigration case management software with which you are proficient, what salary you require, and your earliest available start date. Please do not apply more than once so your applications will not be blocked by the system. All applications will be kept confidential. Outsourcing/contractors need not respond.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers