Busy, growing, downtown Family Law firm has an immediate need for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter to assist Litigation Paralegals. This is an entry-level position.
• Assist with filing documents with the Court, assist with calendaring deadlines and appointments, assisting with trial binders creation and organization.
• Assist multiple litigation department with overflow of assignments.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• "Can-do" positive attitude.
• Maintains good attendance and punctuality.
• Must be detail orientated, organized with excellent follow through in order to meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask with meticulous attention to detail and results.
• Strong time management skills, punctuality and committed to meeting all deadlines.
• Maintain accountability for the custody of client files and documents.
• Data entry in multiple platforms and updating as needed.
• Organizing supplies, restocking multiple offices areas.
• Experience with calendaring, local filing procedures, California Rules of Court, familiarity with the Judicial Council Forms a plus.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Strong computer skills, including MS Office,
Detail-oriented and able to work self-supervised when necessary
Knowledgeable and proficient at operation of scanners and copy machines
HS or equiv. required,
Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) plan and profit sharing
- Parking: paid by employer
- Lunch and learn opportunities
- Monthly Firm lunch
ATTACH A COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers