compensation: Competitive DOE with Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great Opportunity to Manage Family Law Office in Temecula
Seeking energetic, professional and experienced family law attorney to help manage a family law firm in Temecula. Wonderful opportunity for family law attorney with at least 5 years' family law experience.
• 5+ years' experience in family law
• Ability to handle divorce cases start to finish
• Familiarity with all forms necessary for divorce, paternity, etc.
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Detail oriented
• Court-experienced and articulate
• Excellent organizational skills
• Personable and friendly
• Professional and honest
• Ability to multi-task
Compensation DOE. Email resume and at least 3 professional references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Initial interviews will be conducted using Go to Meeting software. For more information, visit www.gotomeeting.com.
For more information about our firm, please visit www.divorcelawyertemecula.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers