Gordon & Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a Employment litigation paralegal for the San Diego office. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of litigation experience. Employment and/or civil/commercial litigation experience preferred.
Ideal candidates will have a solid knowledge of litigation support and case management, experience organizing large caseloads, discovery, trial preparation and experience assisting at trial, and familiarity with the California and Federal rules of civil procedure. Responsibilities include client contact, document review and production, drafting and responding to discovery, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigation and research.
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
• ABA approved Paralegal certificate
• 3+ years of trial and litigation paralegal experience
• Proven litigation skills
• Experience with Summation Pro, Relativity or comparable litigation support software
• Excellent analytical and written communication skills
• Familiarity with trial presentation software such as Sanction or Trial Director
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit cover letter, resume and references! Please put "Employment Paralegal" in the subject line.
GRSM is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers