compensation: $60k - $75k (DOE) starting salary per year plus a commission from generated cases to start. Health Insurance Available.
employment type: full-time
--TRIAL AND APPELLATE LAW FIRM, WITH SOCIAL JUSTICE PHILOSOPHY, SEEKING LICENSED ATTORNEY FOR ASSOCIATE POSITION (BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH PREFERRED) TO JOIN THE TEAM AND GROW WITH THE FIRM;
QR Code Link to This Post
--STARTING $60k-$75k (DOE) SALARY TO START.
--HEALTH INSURANCE AVAILABLE.
--MANAGE CASES (CIVIL AND FAMILY) & COURT APPEARANCES IN FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS
--SEEKING ENERGETIC, CAREER-MINDED, AND COMPASSIONATE ATTORNEY READY TO TAKE ON A CASE LOAD
--IDEAL CANDIDATE :
•EXPERIENCE AND WILLING TO HANDLE LARGE CASELOAD
•DEPENDABLE AND LOYAL
• DISCIPLINED AND ORGANIZED
• AGGRESSIVE AND COMPASSIONATE
• INDEPENDENT AND RELIABLE
• PROGRESSIVE ATTITUDE
• WILLING AND ABLE TO DEAL WITH DIVERSE STAFF AND CLIENTELE
• FOCUSED AND DETAILED ORIENTED
• WILLING TO TRAVEL TO STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS ALL OVER SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (PERIODIC STATEWIDE AND OUT OF STATE ASSIGNMENTS)
• SELFLESS, NOT A QUITTER, AND TEAM PLAYER
• SEE THE LAW AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP OTHERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
--RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE :
• Producing high quality written work including letters, pleadings, motions, correspondence, reliable research and phone interview in-take notes.
• Conducting interviews with clients and witnesses utilizing effective questioning and critical thinking skills.
• Preparing and conducting hearings and discovery; assisting with trial preparation.
• Analyzing complex issues and identifying best solutions to specific problems
If interested, we invite you to apply for this position by faxing cover letter, resume, and writing sample to 951-346-9101.
Compensation: $60k - $75k (DOE) starting salary per year plus a commission from generated cases to start.
Health Insurance Available.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6815080283
email to friend