New locations. New business ventures. New career opportunities. Working at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is a challenging and rewarding experience. Our firm is recognized as the leader in providing legal and business advice to technology and growth companies at all stages of development. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration.
Foreign Filing Coordinator
* Communicate with foreign associates
* Maintain strong professional relationships with foreign associates and arrange foreign associate visits
* Participate in interviewing foreign filing candidates
* Provide feedback and on foreign filing staff' performance
* Take primary responsibility for accurate and timely foreign filings
*Work closely with Patent Legal Support Manager and Best Practices Committee to develop policies and procedures
* Work with other administrative and patent teams
Management of Foreign Filing Workload:
* Assigned to small portion of docket and execute day to day foreign filing projects and tasks
* Ensure team is property staffed and making staffing recommendations
* Monitory and report status of entire foreign filing docket
* Oversee workflow and distribute foreign filing-related projects and tasks accordingly
* Establish procedures for quality controls of the foreign filing processes
* Maintain updated procedures manual/documentation
* Possess and maintain extensive knowledge of CPI, Global IP Estimator, PatentIn, USPTO's PAIR system, and PCT and foreign patent offices' databases and websites
* Possess and maintain extensive knowledge of rules regarding foreign filing
* Serve as Foreign Filing Team's quality control lead
* Maintain updated procedures manual/documentation for training purposes
* Mentor patent foreign filing team members
* Provide thorough and updated training to Foreign Filing Team and serve as resource for the patent group
* Train new hires
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, efficient, flexible, results-oriented, and a self-starter. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, and strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate also possesses the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced team environment. Occasional overtime work may be necessary.
We are searching for candidates located in Palo Alto and San Diego.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Please click here to view, search, and apply for any of our current openings. Visit our website at www.wsgr.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers