only text us if you have moving experience. $13/hr is training pay (mover), $14/hr is training pay (driver)
***text only please***
Have you worked for a moving company?
LEARN to be come a mover for a moving Company
- Loads and unloads furniture and related materials onto and off trucks, ensuring that appropriate padding and tape are used to prevent damage
- Operates mechanical lift gates, and mechanical platforms to facilitate loading and unloading of materials, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Locates and relocates desks, chairs, tables, bookcases, and other related office equipment and furniture.
- Arranges and sets up furniture and related items for household use as instructed.
- Operates a large moving truck in the transportation of moving materials, as necessary.
- Performs snow removal, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May perform general maintenance, and trash removal tasks.
- May serve as the main contact person in communications with customers regarding work orders.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Vehicle transportation, must have a car/ motorcycle to commute (no bus)
- Must have good customer service skills
- CURRENT CA ID
- Arrival on-time, clean and professional appearance
Looking for someone who wants to work and is not afraid to take charge. We are a Moving Company who pays attention to their employees , we guarantee you will be taught correctly prior to being put out on the field.
Need motivated people who can handle an unset schedule and work long hours.
You will be fairly and graciously compensated for your work. Looking forward to hearing from you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers