compensation: $18.00 per hour to start - review: 90 days. Individual and Team Bonuses may add an additional $8-12K per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We seek to hire a highly personable, customer service oriented individual to work independently and as part of a Team to recruit, onboard, interview and place office/administrative/customer service and accounting personnel on temporary assignments with our public agency clients in San Diego.
* Work with a Team - Sourcing specialist, Recruiter and Account Manager - to deliver exceptional service to our public agency clients by recruiting, identifying, interviewing, qualifying, onboarding and placing top quality candidates in temporary job/assignment positions
* Assist in managing the contingent (temporary) workforce; maintaining availability lists, troubleshooting problems and issues and handling disciplinary actions/terminations (as necessary); assist in handling background screens, skill assessments and reference checks
* Communicate with clients and hiring managers - by phone, email and in some cases, in person visits
* Submit resumes and skill assessments to clients; follow up with candidates and clients
* Maintain ATS and reports as needed
* Post and respond to job board ads and work with job developers to locate excellent candidates
To qualify, you must have:
* People connecting personality
* Work stability and good references
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Professionalism, diplomacy and ability to maintain confidentiality
* Computer skills
* Fast learner
* Critical thinker/problem solver with good judgment
* Someone who can work independently
* Someone who strives for excellence in their work
* Career oriented person who wants to grow in HR/Staffing career
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6-12 months of relevant experience in HR or staffing environment or strong desire to learn or coursework/degree in HR.
Bachelor's degree highly desired. Preference: HR Management or related
* Rapid upward mobility
* Great benefits (medical, dental, life, profit sharing, PTO and perks)
* Individual and Team bonuses
We have a positive Team - our values are our REALITY.
Respect for one another
Excellence is what we all strive for.
Attitude is positive.
Leadership is what we seek in everyone.
Integrity - first.
Teamwork - always.
YES we can!
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, submit your resume along with a cover letter and your current availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers