QR Code Link to This Post
TPPS is a boutique sized firm focused in all things HR! We are looking for a dynamic, driven, HR professional to join our team! Our compensation package includes paid vacation, sick time, and holidays; profit sharing; a flexible, dynamic, and fun small team environment; professional development allowances and opportunities; work from home scheduling options (MUST BE BASED IN SAN DIEGO); and an opportunity to learn and grow through ownership of your role and empowerment with the company.
The Human Resources Business Partner fulfills a key role in administering the Companys day-to-day HR activities internally as well as supporting the Companys HR consulting practice with a variety of assignments. The position requires the experience and skillset of a Human Resources Generalist.
- Administer internal HR functions for TPPS employees. Activities may include but are not limited to: Recruiting and Sourcing; On-boarding; Assisting with employee coaching, counseling, and other employee relations matters; and Off-boarding.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Manage companys safe practices program.
- Assist with HR consulting practice by executing a variety of tasks and projects.
- May work directly with clients.
- Troubleshoot, make problem solving recommendations and decisions.
- Relies on experience and education.
- Escalates matters upward as needed.
- Receive and respond to company correspondence via email, fax and phone.
- Support TPPS Partners with various administrative tasks, such as scheduling, proof reading, preparing documentation and managing basic accounting functions for the organization.
- Additional duties will be assigned on an as needed basis.
Qualifications - Experience, Education & Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management or Human Resources, highly preferred.
- HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Minimum three progressive years of experience in HR.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite (emphasis on Excel).
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member.
- Focused and organized.
- Able to multi-task and must enjoy fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and honest with a strong work ethic.
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
The majority of work is performed in an indoor office setting. Incumbent must be able to sit at and navigate a computer workstation. Will be required to travel locally and on occasion may be asked to travel out of town.