Start-up RESTAURANT COMPANY with multiple locations and approximately 1,000 employees is seeking a talented and experienced Director of Talent Acquisition to join the team!
This person will create and oversee recruitment strategy and execution. This is a “roll-up your sleeves” and do it all position.
Requirements/ the “must-have’s”:
• Seven (7) years of solid full-cycle recruitment experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry
• BA degree in Human Resources, Business, Hospitality or related field
• Proven strategic thinker and initiative taker
• Strong recruitment analytics experience
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• Strong time-management, organization and attention to detail required
• Advanced communication skills (written and verbal) and professional appearance
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and pivot quickly as needed
• Ability to travel as needed to restaurant locations through-out CA (20%)
• Ability to work varied hours- although the office hours are Monday-Friday, work on weekends, evening and holidays may be required at times.
Desired Traits/ the “good to have’s”:
• 100% bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
• Successful ATS integration and roll-out experience
• Experience creating a best-in-class Succession Planning Process
This position is full-time, offers a great salary ($85k-$100k, DOE), ten (10) paid holidays, health benefits after 30 days, fun/casual work environment and great perks.
Please email your resume, cover letter and include your salary expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers