Customer Service Representative, Fitness
QR Code Link to This Post
American Specialty Health, Incorporated (ASH)
2009 – 2014 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America—Inc. 5000
2014 Healthiest Companies—San Diego Business Journal
2014 Workforce 100 Winner—Workforce Management
2014 Coolest Companies to Work For: San Diego—O.C. Tanner
2008 – 2011 & 2013 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles, Gold—National Business Group on Health
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative, Fitness for our Information Technology Operations Department.
American Specialty Health is searching for exceptional customer service professionals to join our high volume call center to assist our members by providing exceptional customer service nationwide for our Fitness Programs. By responding to customers’ inquiries and providing information regarding all aspects of the members’ association with ASH, this position will play an integral role in supporting our company’s mission to empower individuals to live healthier and longer.
High school diploma required.
• One-year experience performing customer service duties; inbound call center experience preferred.
• Basic experience with MS Office
Please click the link below to apply for Customer Service Representative, Fitness position:
What makes American Specialty Health (ASH) such an awesome place to work? There are MANY perks, including:
• Offices located across the country in San Diego, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, and South Carolina
• Healthyroads Coaching® for Weight Management, Tobacco Cessation, and Healthy Living at no cost to employees
• Healthy vending machines
• An onsite fitness center and an exercise room, showers, and locker rooms at our San Diego office, plus discounted gym memberships through the Active&Fit® program
• Incentives program -- employees and spouses can receive discounts on annual health care premiums for reaching specific physical activity goals using wireless activity monitors and completing other healthy activities
• Annual corporate awards ceremony and quarterly recognitions for employees
• Holiday and employee health challenges with fun incentives
• Wellness team
• Athletic event reimbursement
American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH) is a national health services company that provides specialty health care networks and programs, fitness and exercise programs, and population health solutions to health plans, insurance carriers, employer groups, and trust funds.
Since its inception in 1987, ASH has been based in San Diego and now has regional offices in Columbia, SC; Southlake, TX; and Carmel, IN. Currently, ASH has over 1,200 employees. ASH subsidiaries operate in all 50 states, providing access to contracted practitioners with administrative platform for clients.
ASH has also been named among the 100 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare magazine, one of America’s 15 Fittest Companies by Men’s Fitness magazine, a National Business Group on Health Gold “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles” award winner, and a California Task Force on Youth and Workplace Wellness Fit Company. ASH has been named one of San Diego's best places to work by the San Diego Business Journal and San Diego Magazine.
In addition to our more unique health care benefits, we provide employees with a wide array of more traditional benefits. They include:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• 11 paid annual holidays
• Paid personal time off
• Life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance (plus optional short-term disability for employees, and optional term life/AD&D available for employees/spouses/domestic partners/children)
• Employee discounts to local restaurants, movie theaters, and more
• Public transportation reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible spending account / medical and dependent care reimbursement
• Free membership in our health and wellness program, Healthyroads ®
• Fun and social company-wide health challenges
• Active&Fit ®gym membership
• Software training classes
• ASH University workplace and business training
• Monthly seminars
• Tuition reimbursement
• Athletic event reimbursement
So why not choose one of its finest companies to work for? Explore our website to find out more about our company, our values, and our open positions. Start changing lives—and your idea of “work”—today!
If this current position does not fit your area of expertise, please visit us online to view our current list of available positions. www.ashcompanies.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following website http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/ then scroll down to Federal Contractor Corner, Workplace Posters and click on "EEO is the Law".
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.