compensation: Based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Caregiver/Transport Driver – Assisted Living – Residential Care
The main duty of this position is to provide assistance to assisted living residents in a residential care setting of a skilled nursing facility. Shift availability is Full-time, however other availability may be possible. Please inquire within for shift scheduling.
- Provide direct resident care as needed (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Provide reminders for program activities and meals
- Assist and/or participate with residents in program activities and outings
- Provide weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Pass medications
- Ability to transport residents to and from appointments or other offsite
Qualifications and Job Requirements
Must have previous caregiver experience in a residential care setting and have a clean criminal and driving record. Background checking/Live Scan is required. Med Pass Certification is a plus.
The Center offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance coverage.
Please apply in person at the facility or email your resume indicating job you are applying for:
Jacob Health Care Center
4075 54th Street
San Diego, CA 92105
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers