remuneración: To be determined tipo de empleo: tiempo parcial
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Scripps Ranch Optometric Center is looking for a long term, friendly administrative assistant/ receptionist who is detailed, reliable, punctual, motivated, and able to multi-task. Prior experience in the field is helpful but not required. Training will be provided.
Job responsibilities include scheduling appointments, helping/ greeting patients, insurance verification, data entry, dispensing, inventory management, frame adjustments, selling products, pre-testing patients, contact lens training, filing, and etc.
· Bilingual in English and Vietnamese
· Must be able to commute between 2 offices
· Proficient on computer and Microsoft Office
· Able to work during weekdays (10am - 6pm) and Saturdays
· Great customer service and sales skills
· Honest, detailed oriented, organized, punctual, reliable, responsible, attentive, positive attitude
· Good team player
· Willing to learn new things and adapt to changes
· Ability to prioritize by urgency of tasks
. Fast learner
Compensation: Hourly wage to be determined.
If interested, please email resume with references as soon as possible.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados