We are currently seeking
QR Code Link to This Post
and/or long term position for Licensed Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapist Assistant for Home Health visits; who is
- Independent, motivated and with or without experience physical therapist with great attention to detail, communication, manual & orthopedic skills.
- Fresh graduates who are seeking a breakthrough in their career.
- We are currently interviewing for IMMEDIATE HIRING for a Physical Therapist, PTA, OT and OTA in the San Diego area ***NORTH AND SOUTH COUNTY***.
- Graduate of a Physical therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Physical Therapy Association, with evidence of current license in the state of California.
- New graduates are always welcome to apply.
- With or without professional experience who is willing to work in a flexible and exciting setting.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid California driver's license, with available and dependable transportation and proof of current automobile liability insurance.
- Ability to meet minimum agency hiring standards which include evidence of current CPR certificate (For Healthcare Providers), Physical and TB Screening (or negative Chest X-ray results within the last 5 years).
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
FOR ASPIRING APPLICANTS
- Email your resume at email@example.com with ATTN: HR Dept. in the subject line. Indicate if PT, PTA, OT
o i.e. ATTN: HR DEPT: PT APPLICATION
- Please attach the following requirements:
- a MS Word or PDF document resume
- PT, PTA, OT or OTA License Number
- Driver's License
- Desired Salary
NOTE: We will contact you as soon as we receive your complete application requirement.
Come join us and have a fulfilling and rewarding experience with
MOBILE REHAB INC
Because we care for you and your patients!